This is the ad they posted on Indeed.They replied really quickly to my email and gave me a number to call so I did.

Some Indian lady was telling me about how there are a bunch of opportunities to be an extra for a film in my area. And that I can leave with $350 a day as shown in the advertisement. Then she said I have to create a profile with them and give my credit card information for $1.98 .

immediately knew it was a scam because i shouldn't have to pay to look for a job or get a job opportunity so I said I will call back soon after making up my mind then that is when she said that there won't be many opportunities left if i wait until tomorrow or next week.Glad i did my research before giving them any of my card information.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Casting360 and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Casting360.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Casting360 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

And what movie exactly is she going to play the "lead role" in?

Dallas, Texas, United States #1140637

Lol im guessing y'all are getting paid to leave these comments acting like it's a legit company.

It worked for my daughter too. She is about to play the lead in her nect movie

Berwick, Louisiana, United States #1128862

It's not a scam...my daughter has played roles in movies from being on casting360 and is about to play her 4th till as the lead actress.....IT'S NOT A SCAM PEOPLE

Well this work for me, i have called and i got called twice to be extras in upcoming movies, so maybe try to call again

to Anonymous #1111978

Good for you, Anonymous. Still shouldn't have to give them my credit card number. So no.