They tried to get my card information but I was not going to do that because I know how people like to take money out of people's accounts without their permission so who ever is reading this just know this place is indeed a scam my singing and acting coach told me that if a casting agency is real then they won't ask you for money especially your card over the phone. The picture I tag is the lady I just talk too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Casting360 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Casting360 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Casting360 and casting360 customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1181361

I had the same thing..

They are asking my credit card info on the phone.. Same lady, but changed her name to Bella Perez..

New York, New York, United States #1172189

I am soo happy I followed my instincts and didnt provide my personal information after reading these reviews I am sure I made the correct decision