3.5

They tried to get my card information but I was not going to do that because I know how people like to take money out of people's accounts without their permission so who ever is reading this just know this place is indeed a scam my singing and acting coach told me that if a casting agency is real then they won't ask you for money especially your card over the phone. The picture I tag is the lady I just talk too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Casting360 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Casting360 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Casting360 and casting360 customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1181361

I had the same thing..

They are asking my credit card info on the phone.. Same lady, but changed her name to Bella Perez..

1-800-5080298

New York, New York, United States #1172189

I am soo happy I followed my instincts and didnt provide my personal information after reading these reviews I am sure I made the correct decision