Casting360 - I did not but because of you, I was not taken to the cleaners. Thank you
I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager to get my USD 1.80 on the phone, I do NOT submit my CC number on the phone and the more I asked, the more nervous she got.After that, I looked up on google and this is what I found.
I agree with some of you people with the great question why do you have to pay to be casted?????
If it is a serious casting company they will take your portfolio and either say yes or no but they will NOT ask for a fee.Thank you all, for saving me and these scammers will get it one day.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Casting Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- " They sent me my package late, and I waited I thought that is fine it is the holidays. Package arrived with oils leaked all over (essential oil) of other..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."