Portland, Oregon

I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager to get my USD 1.80 on the phone, I do NOT submit my CC number on the phone and the more I asked, the more nervous she got.After that, I looked up on google and this is what I found.

I agree with some of you people with the great question why do you have to pay to be casted?????

If it is a serious casting company they will take your portfolio and either say yes or no but they will NOT ask for a fee.Thank you all, for saving me and these scammers will get it one day.

Review about: Casting Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

JT
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1005840

Yup. As soon as they asked for my card #, I stated I was not comfortable and would send them a money order, and they terminated the call.

good call !

Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Review about Casting360 Casting Services from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Casting360 "CASTING360 IS NOT NOT NOT NOT A SCAM My kids has BeEN CALLED three roles already and is about to do a leading role in her nect movie. Some people..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more