I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager to get my USD 1.80 on the phone, I do NOT submit my CC number on the phone and the more I asked, the more nervous she got.After that, I looked up on google and this is what I found.

I agree with some of you people with the great question why do you have to pay to be casted?????

If it is a serious casting company they will take your portfolio and either say yes or no but they will NOT ask for a fee.Thank you all, for saving me and these scammers will get it one day.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Casting360 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Casting360 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Casting360 casting services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1005840

Yup. As soon as they asked for my card #, I stated I was not comfortable and would send them a money order, and they terminated the call.

good call !