I contacted the BBB and they stated that this company is a scam and that there are not accredited.I was told that my information would not be used in any way that I do not allow.

I could not find any credible evidence that this company actually does casting for any companies.

When I stated that I changed my mind on giving my card information, Pam hung up.The reviews on the internet do not seem to be very good and some of the clients had money taken without authorization.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "please stop scamming people and try to run an ethical business i pray that you find jesus and start a new beginning". This person is overall dissatisfied with Casting360. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Casting360.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Casting360 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

It is not not not not not a scam!!!!!My kids has done three roles already and is about to do a leading role in her nect movie.

Some people aren't cut out for being an actor or lead single or model so they don't get picked by anyone but doesn't mean it's a scam!!@!@!.My daughter, my beautiful daughter is living proof it's not a scam

to Anonymous Tucker, Georgia, United States #1337575