Review about Casting360 Casting Services from Dallas, Texas

This is the ad they posted on Indeed.They replied really quickly to my email and gave me a number to call so I did.

Some Indian lady was telling me about how there are a bunch of opportunities to be an extra for a film in my area. And that I can leave with $350 a day as shown in the advertisement. Then she said I have to create a profile with them and give my credit card information for $1.98 .

immediately knew it was a scam because i shouldn't have to pay to look for a job or get a job opportunity so I said I will call back soon after making up my mind then that is when she said that there won't be many opportunities left if i wait until tomorrow or next week.Glad i did my research before giving them any of my card information.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 07 #1140639

And what movie exactly is she going to play the "lead role" in?

0 0 Reply
Original Poster

Apr 07 #1140637 Dallas, Texas

Lol im guessing y'all are getting paid to leave these comments acting like it's a legit company.

0 0 Reply

Mar 17 #1128863

It worked for my daughter too. She is about to play the lead in her nect movie

Mar 17 #1128862 Berwick, Louisiana

It's not a daughter has played roles in movies from being on casting360 and is about to play her 4th till as the lead actress.....IT'S NOT A SCAM PEOPLE

Feb 12 #1110676

Well this work for me, i have called and i got called twice to be extras in upcoming movies, so maybe try to call again

Feb 15 #1111978

Good for you, Anonymous. Still shouldn't have to give them my credit card number. So no.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.