Voorheesville, New York

This company is a scam.I have experience working with real online portfolio companies that do not ask for your credit card number over the phone and actually get you jobs.

That's why I knew something was up when he immediately asked for my expiration date followed by my card number so he can process the $1.98. I can see how people in this company can easily and quickly manipulate you into giving this information. I asked why does he need the that information? He went into this whole explanation of their different partnerships and was talking really fast that I couldn't properly process what he was saying.

I did not give him the information he wanted but he said call back when you do.

NEVER GOING TO CALL THEM BACK.STAY AWAY DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Casting360 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Casting360.

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

Van Nuys, California, United States #1249022

A FAT *** SCAM

Denison, Iowa, United States #1240455

I didn't think to look up reviews until after my call. What do I do??