Casting360 - They tell you that you will get casting calls but you dont and you waste your time.
If the service was good the would have no problem refunding peoples money when it does not work out, but you can tell this company is making money for the stockholders based on getting more applicants each month and has nothing to do with producing good results.Its basically a craigslist service and they *** you into keeping it for longer to finish the video lessons and they wont let you finish it in two weeks you can only do one video a week, so you have to go past the probation period to see results.
Problem is even though I live near LA, look great, have a great voice and personality, I never got a single opportunity, spent countless hrs applying to all the "casting calls" which are actually just BS listings anyone can post.
The video lessons are good but the service is pointless you will never get a single gig.
DONT DO IT!!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Here is the link to my last complaint one year ago. http://whirlpool.pissedconsumer.com/top-loader-lid-defect-whirlpool-cabrio-20131016452917.html Last time we got the lid replaced whirlpool was kind enough to pay for the cost of the..."