2K views

At first, casting360 seems like a good deal. Lots of job postings, training videos, and it's easy to set up a portfolio. Though when you refine your search to find jobs that fit your age range, race, gender, and location it's slim pickings. Half the jobs don't offer financial compensation. The only responses I got were from producers or directors who wanted me to sign up with their casting service. And when I finally decided to cancel my account it was like pulling teeth. I lost track of how many times I had to say "Just cancel my account."

"Sir there are over 500 jobs in your area"

"Just cancel my account."

"You only submitted to x jobs, if only you submitted to more jobs you would find work."

"Just cancel my account."

"Oh but sir if only you had just expanded your search to the whole state you would have found countless more jobs."

"Just cancel my account."

"Ok sir, what I can do is, I can give you a partial refund but only if you agree give us a chance for another month"

"Just cancel my account."

"Oh but if we cancel the account now you wont have access to all of our wonderful services for the remainder of the month you paid for. It would be much better if you wait until the last minute to cancel the account."

"I don't care, just cancel my account."

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with what was promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of casting360 casting service. Casting360 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned casting360 casting service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Casting360.

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

Pullman, Washington, United States #1191953

I've had the same experience!!! I've just gotten off the phone with the rep after she's told me 9 or 10 times to "submit my portfolio" first before I can cancel my account, that I will have "so many opportunities" and complimented me on my physical features reassuring me that I will have no problem landing a gig.

Lady I just want to cancel my account.........

to Anonymous #1369085

I just cancelled online.They better not charge me ***.

Or I'm asking for a refund.If they don't give it, I'm suing.