I seen a ad on Craigslist needing extras.It said absolutley no fees.

So I said what the heck, and called. First of all I could barely understand the man I spoke with, secondly he was very rude. He gave me the name Sam Lee. When he said there would be a one time fee of $1.98 and wanted my credit card info I was very hesitant to give it to him and told him I would think about it because I wanted to do some research on the company.

That's when he became very rude and hung up on me. If you post a ad and say absolutley no fee, why do you need my credit card info?

There is so many people doing scams and stuff, I would never give my credit card info especially to someone I barely uderstand.I would not recommend this to any one!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude staff and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the person i spoke with, sam lee, was very rude. he hung up on me in the middle of me speaking. and the ad on craigslist said no fees & then he wanted my credit card # to pay "a one time fee!" unbelieveable!" of other product. Casting360 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Casting360.

Comments