Each day I was getting emails from Casting 360 and just when I was about to sign up today the transaction to take my payment didn't go through.The offers looked very appealing and I thought why not sign up.

I took that as a sign so I decided to look into the company online and came across this website and read the reviews.

I'm thankful that the site couldn't take my payment due to an error so I don't have to go through the headaches some people have to go through.Shame on this company for wasting people's time when they are just trying to achieve their dreams.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Casting360?

Comments

Casting360 - Casting Service Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Casting360 "CASTING360 IS NOT NOT NOT NOT A SCAM My kids has BeEN CALLED three roles already and is about to do a leading role in her nect movie. Some people..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Casting360 - Review in Entertainment category  from Detroit, Michigan Casting360 "The first thing they tell you is they are BBB this says no!! They lied they keep charging your card after 14 day trial!!! Always check these type of things..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more